THE MULTI-TASKING OUTFIT.

Hey guys, is it just me or this week has really rushed and the stuffs happening around us especially in the political sector has been overwhelming? Personally, I think our country needs salvation and come August 8th we have to vote wisely (sighs). Scratch that! I am no political enthusiast anyway. The weather is really chilly and the cold outside here is freezing I hope you guys are keeping warm and sexy.
So today I thought I should enlighten you guys on how to get along with this dress code. Wanna kill two birds with one stone? Let's read along, shall we? So here is the situation, most of us are always busy and sometimes super busy that we even forget our social and love life exists. It's a Friday and your partner "Bae" as most of us refer to our loved ones wants to take you out tonight. If that's not a date, I don't know what better name suits that. You wanna look pretty and sexy on your date, that's so obvious. Not forgetting Friday is a work day so you have to show up at the office. This is where saving time and money comes in, after all, time is money 💵.
Choosing to go back home after work so that you can change into your dinner outfit is a good idea, putting the crazy traffic into consideration, this makes it so annoying cause you are going to spend a lot of time on the road. I mean, we are trying to maximize our time together with our loved ones. I don't know if this is being petty or unlady like, but I hate carrying big and stuffed up bags with me on a date. So again the option of carrying extra clothes doesn't work with me. Don't worry ladies I got your backs!
You don't need a lot to have this Operation saving time a success. For me, I chose a body cone dress, a blazer, flat shoes and heels. For my day at the office, I'll pair my dress with the blazer and flat shoes. I love doing flat shoes while at the office due to minimal but frequent activities. I can't wait for evening since I really don't have to rush back home and change cause I carried with me my heels and a makeup kit to get my ass ready for my date. So I'll just get my blazer off,remain dressed in the dress and put my heels on, and Bang! Issa date. (smiles).
Quote of the week : Fashion is what you buy, style is what you make from it.
Subscribe to get more cool blog alerts and comment to let me know what you guys think. Remember to keep warm and sexy! Till next time cheers!

Photo by:  Brian
Makeup by: Grace

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BASIC BUT SLAY IT!

WARDROBE MUST HAVE.

THE GOLDEN RULES OF ALL BLACK.