WARDROBE MUST HAVE.

Hey sweethearts it's been a month hiatus from the blog. I had a lot to deal with and right now everything is on track, Thank God. I missed you all, I hope you missed me too, blushing. Finding today's location was a bit challenging but thank God Brian my photographer found a really nice place. When I first saw the place, my mind went south. Some place with old and rusty sfuffs, but it was a blessing in disguise. The shots are amazing. As the old adage goes, old is gold.
So for today's shoot i decided to share with you guys the essential pieces I think you should have in your closet. This also applies to guys.
At times, you wanna dress little but look good. A good example is when going for shopping or meeting with someone within a short notice. This means you don't have to turn your closet upside down to find what to wear. Thanks to the perfect white tee, pants and sneakers. Just a perfect look to look good without having to take a lot of time to figure out. One can choose to tuck in or let it hang outside depending with how you like it.
This look also works with the guys.
I hope you guys liked it. I wanna leave you guys with a quote, "I like my money right where I can see it: hanging in my closet"
Till next time have a nice week guys don't forget to comment what you think and subscribe.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks its easy for anyone to look good with little struggle

      Delete
  2. Smart, beautiful and always on point

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect basic! Goes with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This classic style is always in fashion. Just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tip. It's classic and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite outfit is a good pair of jeans, a cute T, and some comfy sneakers 😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. True. White top is a must have and never go wrong !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE GOLDEN RULES OF ALL BLACK.

BASIC BUT SLAY IT!