BASIC BUT SLAY IT!

Hey guys, this is premiere of my blog which will feature my passion for fashion and amazing photographs by Brian. He is a great photographer, you should see the chemistry between him and the lenses. Love is the word I would use to describe their chemistry. Oh! Where was I again? Its passion for fashion.
I wanna thank God first for giving me the resources of starting this blog, I can't forget about friends who kept telling me I can make it. It's the beginning of my journey and I hope we are going to go together.
Iam super, duper, cuper exicted to share my sense of fashion with you guys and the only thing that can shadow this feeling is a bowl full of chocolate and a freezer full of ice cream. Slurp! Forgive my cravings.
So for my first shoot, I decided on a street style, a basic but awesome look. I chose a crop top, high waist pant and a pair of sneakers.

You would add a pair of glasses 👓 on if it's on a sunny day, basic right? Yeah it is, don't down play it! Slay it! 
I hope you enjoy, what do you guys think? You can let me know through the comment section.
A style for every story. Let's wait for the next story. Nice week peeps.

Comments

  1. Beautifully amazing!. Eagerly Waiting for your next post 😊.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sky is the limit..and don't forget one person with passion is greater than 10 with interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yass!!! Congrats girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woooow its dipe.cant wait to see this blog in a few months i know it will be a hit. Trust you me. Give it the best coz you've got the potential.

    ReplyDelete
  6. check out thedappersister.blogspot.com
    don't forget to subscribe and share too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful ... Good work don't let nothing stop you. Passion in fashion, give us more! Great start

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, beautiful...you r heading somewhere

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woooww great .... I love that look.... Waiting for the next......

    ReplyDelete
  11. Go for it girl you got the potential

    ReplyDelete
  12. Go for it baby girl😍😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WARDROBE MUST HAVE.

THE GOLDEN RULES OF ALL BLACK.